I have to agree, I mean they did not have to use her and she did not have that
sexy flair to her either. I would love to have Gillian Anderson on the show.
You know some type of mockery of the X Files.
--Lavender

From: Martin Baxter
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 7:57 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Syfy's New Flagships Recycle Old Favorites

      Lavendar, I get the feeling that it's going to be a fair mix of mystical
and technological stuff they'll be hunting for.

      If I may add here, the new ep following "Eureka" last night was a little
better, IMO. More in flow, fewer odd quirks (though there were still plenty).
And they really could've left Number Sex -- uh, Six, forgive me -- on the shelf
here. Any other actress could've played that role, and probably brought more to
it.