Now, now, we all know why they cast her in the role--a weak attempt to draw
BSG/No. 6 fans to the show, which failed to hold my attention again.  That guy
was Daphne's lawyer on Fraiser and he's playing the exact same person, nothing
mystical or techno there.

And yes, it's Friday the 13th meets X Files--both of which I watched
religiously.  But if you're going to recycle, why not go get some of those old
shows that left viewers waiting for more.  Remember The Lost Room?  I was sure
that was headed for a full series.  And couldn't River World have been
something if they'd really really tried? Ok, maybe that pushing it, but is it
really easier to outright recycle a show that ran its course already than
resurrect/ resuscitate a show that was cut off in its infancy?  Maybe.

Anyway, I gave WH13 two weeks, but I think it's gonna be one of those shows the
DVR continues to record, but never gets watched.

Angela