>From Entertainment Weekly, October 9, 2009:

"Jennifer's Body" deadly $6.8 million debut is attributed to Megan Fox's
"sexy-beast" persona proving off-putting to women, without whom a horror movie
don't stand a chance.  "The genre is driven by the female audience, and I don't
know that girls relate to her," says the executive.  "Megan leads with pure,
raw sexuality, and for girls it's a turnoff."

Fox's drawing power will be tested again with next summer's western "Jonah
Hex," aimed at her core: young guys.

"If I were cutting the "Hex" trailer," says a studio strategist, "I'd make sure
she was in as much of it as possible - in compromising positions."

I imagine it would do even better if she could be raped during the movie.

~(no)rave!