From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2009 1:39:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [scifinoir2] Megan Fox's Scary Box Office Problem

>From Entertainment Weekly, October 9, 2009:

"Jennifer's Body" deadly $6.8 million debut is attributed to Megan Fox's
"sexy-beast" persona proving off-putting to women, without whom a horror movie
don't stand a chance. "The genre is driven by the female audience, and I don't
know that girls relate to her," says the executive. "Megan leads with pure, raw
sexuality, and for girls it's a turnoff."

Fox's drawing power will be tested again with next summer's western "Jonah
Hex," aimed at her core: young guys.

"If I were cutting the "Hex" trailer," says a studio strategist, "I'd make sure
she was in as much of it as possible - in compromising positions."

I imagine it would do even better if she could be raped during the movie.

~(no)rave!