I haven't seen it but it was written by Diablo Cody who won an Oscar for her
delightfully smart and whimsical script for "Juno" and is the head writer for
the remarkably nuanced "United States of Tara" on SHOWTIME (for which star Toni
Collette recently won an Emmy).  I will definitely check it out on DVD (but,
unfortunately for Ms. Fox not before).

~rave!