Halle Berry (Halle Berryyyy) Halle Berry (Halle Berry)
she walk it like a model (yea) hands on ya knees (aye)
scrrrub da ground, she ain't nuttin but a tease
Halle Berryyyy (Halle Berry) Halle Berry
Halle Berryyyy (Halle Berry) Halle Berry

~Hurricane Chris - "She's Fine (Halle Berry)"

I direct all Halle Berry haters to "Strictly Business" and "Bullworth."  Her
first film work as a crack ho in "Jungle Fever" is still among her best work.
Her work in "Things we lost in the Fire" with David Duchovny and Benicio Del
Toro (who should have been nominated) is highly underrated.

~rave!