You are right.  I have had enough of Bochco.  It's not that he is bad, but it
is the same thing over and over with a new setting and characters. I cannot
even bring myself to watch his TNT legal show even though it has a great cast.

-----Original Message-----
From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kelwyn
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 10:10 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Megan Fox's Scary Box Office Problem

Add to what Keith said the fact that the show's creator, Rob Lurie, was
dethroned as Executive Producer (allegedly because he was overwhelmed as a
"rookie" show runner and having trouble delivering shows on time - even though
Lurie had run shows before) and replaced by Steven Bochco - who proceeded to
Bochco up the show - which is exactly what ABC wanted but the last thing fans
of the show wanted.

~(no)rave!