From: Mr. Worf <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 9:43:34 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Amazon sells more eBooks than actual books

That would make me drive to Apple to talk to someone. Not the store, but the
headquarters. Especially after paying $100+ for an online textbook. This is
something that has been glossed over but as Gerald mentioned, there is already
a lawsuit over it. You should be able to keep something that you purchase.
Especially after paying the large amount of cash needed for textbooks.

I think that Kindle is a good idea that has taken several years to catch on.
There has been at least 20 other attempts before the Kindle. Fortunately, the
technology has gotten to the point where they could do a lot with it especially
if they were to have things like textbooks with pictures. I would love to see
something like that on an interactive level.