I love my Kindle.

________________________________
From: Mr. Worf <hellomahog...@gmail.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 10:10:40 PM
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Amazon sells more eBooks than actual books

Speaking of the Kindle, I was watching a documentary called 'the Oprah effect'
about the power of Oprah's influence on American culture. They attribute the
Kindle's success directly to Oprah's mention of it on her show. Not only the
Kindle but many other companies as well. Oprah has single-handedly influenced
the success of many companies just by mentioning it on her show. The also say
that she may has saved the book publishing business as well.

On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 6:37 PM, Mr. Worf <hellomahogany@ gmail.com> wrote:

Good point. Apple can pull apps at any time when they think it is in violation
of their licensing. They have pulled apps when they realized that it was being
used to access adult materials earlier this year.