I want thirty mil plus to get fired! Oh please? Wouldn't go TOO far in the
state of MA but it'd be more than enough to pay off mortgage, student loans,
credit card bills, and have me just paying for utilities from here on end.
That'd be sweet.

I envy celebrities and their piles of cash for being famous. But being
famous sucks, so I think it's their compensation for putting up with it.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html