They seem to waste a lot of their talent there. They have about a 50% turn
over rate with 2 years. That number increases dramatically by year 5.

The RTM dates are flexible. The problem is the info about products that are
supposed to be a "secret." After all of the hype about windows 7 now we find
out that just a year later that they will be releasing windows 8? That is a
little disappointing.