To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 14:38:44 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Blogger: Windows 8 Set for July 2011 Release

My husband says it is not true.  He plays music with some guy
who is way up the food chain.  I’m going to ask him

From:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Martin
Baxter

Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 12:19 PM

To: SciFiNoir2

Didn't Windows 7 just roll out the door? Why would there be such a rush to push
the next version out, even with competition being what it is?

Hotmail:
Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it
now.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/