From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Martin Baxter
Sent: Monday, February 01, 2010 2:16 PM
To: SciFiNoir2
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Blogger: Windows 8 Set for July 2011 Release

Not doubting him or you at all, Tracey. Sorry if it seemed that way. My only
exposure to M$-based product is what I fall across in sites and such. I've
stripped my system of everything M$-based that I could and maintain
functionality.

"If all the world's a stage and all the people merely players, who in bloody
hell hired the director?" -- Charles L Grant

  _____