Yea that was a bit stupid. I didn't understand why water and power cut off
only after 3 days. That made no sense to me at all. Another was no one
thought of walking over to the toyota dealer and taking a new prius running
on electric power instead of worrying about gas.

I can understand that after everyone dying off it would make sense that
people would be a little dazed for a while until reality starts to set in.
Only the black guy took the time to grab supplies and a good vehicle that
can drive off road.

If I were them I would go to Buckingham palace. It has tons of animals and
veggies. Plus lots of safety zones and large weapons cache.