To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
From: tdli...@multiculturaladvantage.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:58:36 -0800
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Survivors?

Worf mentioned something about most Disaster Pictures being
dominated by characters driving from place to place.  Maybe I am just noticing
it more.  I would lose it too.    I do not think I would be driving in the
unknown aimlessly.

From:
scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scifino...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Martin