I have visited San Diego and I thought it was one of the most beautiful places
in the world.  I was shocked (shocked I tell you!) to learn about South East
San Diego (in a Nick Cannon documentary of all places), one of the worst
ghettos in the world.  In sunny San Diego?  Couldn't be! And, yet, there it is.

~(no)rave!