Mr Worf, I admit that I didn't see all of it. (Long day yesterday, and I
nodded off while watching.) But what I did see had me scratching my head,
especially the Doctor's staunch assertion that Amy should remember the
Daleks. Unless this is a set-up for future eps in the season's arc, I have
to say it.

Worst.

Doctor.

Who.