Would make sense. The first ep involved the Crack in the Wall, a rift
between dimensions. If it does play out this way, those who are doubting
will have to double over sideways in apology. One thing we take for granted
is that we're seeing the Doctor and Amy in a perfectly linear fashion, from
one adventure to the next. The TARDIS is, after all, a time machine.