Adrianne, so am I. The whole pe felt a little rushed. Was good, but could've
been better. They seem to be trying to develop the Weeping Angels for use as
a future foe. The introduction of the militant Church feels like a lift from
several of the DW New Adventures novelizations, a military police force
called Adjuticators. And River Song's character, now that I see this, feels
like another New Adventures character, Professor Bernice Summerfield (also
an archaeologist), who has a bit of a shady past. (Can't wait to find out
why River was in prison, or the secret she has! (Which was probably the
reason she and the future Doctor broke up.))

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com

--
"If all the world's a stage and we are merely players, who the bloody hell
wrote the script?" -- Charles E Grant