I wondered the same thing. It seemed so premature, like we were missing a
huuuuge chunk of the story.

~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of the Dark Moon series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#darkmoon
Dare to take The Oath in this erotic fantasy series:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/books.html#the_oath
The future of psychic sex - Dawn of the Seraphs (m/m):
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/dawnoftheseraphs.html