I don't know exactly how I feel.  I wanted something memorable and worthy of
the energy I've put into following all the different story lines, etc. this
season.  I didn't get that.  It even started to feel like a clip show at some
point.  I didn't like who was missing from the church in the horrid last 5
minutes either.  It wasn't Galactica bad, but still much less than what I
expected...

Angela

PS - Sawyer, Sayid and Mr. Eko, you WILL be missed.