They stink. They aren't bad enough to be camp. Maybe in another 20 years? Or
after the reboot is released.

I think the 4th and 5th just didn't make any sense. There was no continuity
between the story lines. One of the movies McCloud was an alien. Another he
teams up with another immortal to fight a baddie. Its just endless garbage,
but I guess if you are a diehard fan you would love it.