B, I try to blot those stains out of available memory, and instead cling to
the classic movie and the series (which Siffy sometimes airs at
un-Deity-like hours (such as one of the ante today)).

And I used to have "The Search for Vengeance" (through certain means best
not discussed aloud) on another computer. Accidentally wiped it out when I
closed my profile on it. [?][?][?][?]