From: "Kelwyn" <ravena...@yahoo.com>
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2010 1:10:17 PM
Subject: [scifinoir2] Re: Finally Saw Inception

I "like" "The Dark Knight" fine. I have seen it many times. I just don't think
it is overrated and, as I have mentioned here before, I think the persons of
color in the movie are dispatched with extreme prejudice and I found that
rather disturbing on first and subsequent viewings. Further, I can make some of
the comments that Bosco made about "Inception" about "The Dark Knight," I
thought the set-pieces were derivative and had been done better in other
movies. And, yeah, it is too long. I much prefer the lean, mean action of the
first "Iron Man" movie.

~rave!