There are several other videos of it on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIg6pWwezEU&NR=1

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIg6pWwezEU&NR=1>I was thinking that because
you can control it with a magnetic field could you also increase output by
using multiple detuned engines that combine at the output?

They said in the video that it could reach speeds up to 140,000mph. Which
could make a trip to the moon and back something you could do on your lunch
break.