I'm re-reading Toni Morrison's novels for a class.  Song of Solomon
is better than I remembered.  Sula left me cold this time around.
I'll second Chris's rec of _Men of Tomorrow: Geeks, Gangsters, and
the Birth of the Comic BooK_.  Excellent read.

conseula

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <<By the way, if you are down there prospecting for gold in the
Sierra
> Madre with three crazy white guys don't go to sleep--
>
> What am I reading?
>
> Tried to read Blind Lake by-- forgot his name--couldn't.
> Marvel Visionaries:: Stan Lee--don't waste time or money on it
> The Campaigns of Napoleon--re reading it for the third time--I
love
> this book
> V for Vendetta by Alan Moore--first two parts were good, last one
he
> fell apart--didn't like the artwork
> History of Def Jam records--read that one--real good
> Title escapes me--about Geeks and Gangsters--a history of comix
> mostlyh about the tradgedy of Jerry Siegel--real good
>
> --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella
(formerly
> Tracey L. Minor)" <tdlists@> wrote:
> >
> > Before my Mexican adventure began, I used to be more on top of
> things.
> > Anyway, I'm trying to repent and get things back on track.  So
what
> are
> > you guys reading these days, say over the past several months.
What

http://us.click.yahoo.com/gi.u7A/fOaOAA/Zx0JAA/DtIolB/TM