<<Suing of course would be a civilized recourse--I would have wanted
to kill everybody responsible as slowly and painfully as I could--we
have substituted courts for private revenge--

--- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "md_moore42" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> There's no requirement to sue after all.  Why should that have
been
> his family's automatic reaction?  Especially for a man who was
dying
> after a long productive life?
>
> For all I know, they did consult a lawyer; but personally I don't
> care for the automatic response that says "you made a mistake.
I'm
> going to sue you."
>

> --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Hayden" <Frofidemus@>
> wrote:
> >
> > <<None of this still answers the question of why Asimov or his
wife
> > didn't go off on them in the media or sue themselves.
> >
> > He got it through a bad  transfusion. Was Asimov too sick?  Why
> > didn't his wife and family?
> >

> > --- In SciFiNoir_Lit@yahoogroups.com, "Carole McDonnell"
> > <Oreoblues@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I remember it being the diseases of the three H's.
Homosexuals,

<md_moore42@>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/DtIolB/TM