I'm just discovering this new feature.

It looks like we need to organize ourself because sorting issues in the
column of a project is like duplicating the labels "status" we have on
issues.
I didn't find a way to automatically import issues, but we can search a
label and drag the "cards".

I think we need to determine how many boards we want (what github call
project, I don't like this word... anyway).
A big one with the progress or small ones, one per submodule? or one per
core dev?

Any thoughts?