mozers:

    [*] You can move tab to another place in list by menu command,
by shortcut or by mouse.

  I copied in the implementation of the menu commands but did not add
them to menus. The mouse drag version doesn't show obvious enough
feedback for me. Since this included more #ifdefs to choose between
Windows and GTK+, I moved some of the tab bar functionality into
virtual methods to remove some #ifdefs.

    [*] Completely adjustable toolbar.

  This is quite good with an setting that is similar to existing
SciTE usage. Doesn't appear to be implemented on GTK+ and can't see
how to use system images.

    [*] and more...

  I may copy having separate styles for the path and match for find in files.

  Neil