me:
>     [*] and more...

   I may copy having separate styles for the path and match for find in files.

  This is now done. I thought that distinguishing file search results
by looking for "Internal search..." would be too expensive and fragile
('Internal search for "x" in "y"' should really be localized) so
errorlist now breaks location from matched text for all GCC-style
messages when lexer.errorlist.value.separate is 1. Defaulted this to
off so that it is compatible with previous versions. Using style
SCE_ERR_VALUE=21 as 21 is next in sequence and default to black on
white in others.properties.

  Neil