On 7/19/07, Chachereau Nicolas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
A) Is there a particular reason you resurrected the /tmp/SciTE.register
file? I'm not sure I like this way of calling "register:".
I also prefer the correspondent method, since I am starting to dislike
explicitly named temporary files.  I picked up what I thought was the
latest, and it still had the old case, so I let it be.  I'd vote for
it to go.

Point taken about error reporting.

C) I would remove the comment about current.pid, because it isn't helpful
for somebody reading the code and not knowing about our changes, since it

Well, it's an example of having a discussion _in_ code, rather than
_about_ code ;)

D) We added a "closed:filepath" message sent by SciTE. Any other candidates?
You suggested something before saving, IIRC.
Yes - Extension defines OnBeforeSave(const char *), which could be
useful. But then I must also make sure this is done on the Windows
side as well.

steve d