Jürgen Urner:

> Bit puzzeled about the replace dialog currently. When hitting the
> "Replace All" button in the replace dialog it jumps to the last
> occurence replaced. Usually takes me lots of scrolling to get
> back to where I started ...no idea why the last occurence
> replaced is of any special interest.

   People like to see that a command has had the expected effect and
the current behaviour shows an example of the changed text. While its
fairly arbitrary to show the last replacement it does reassure that
the file has been processed.

> And when I am at it, a decent hint on the number of occurences replaced
> would be quite helpful.

   I find it useless noise myself but its implemented on Windows.

   Neil