If you are using a mailer that attaches html to the end of your messages, I
have to wonder about your taste.

--

I think Schlumberger had a version of makesolo for linux at one time but
they dropped it.

Cyberflex is not really Javacard 2.0, and you need the Schlumberger sdk to
program it.

In theory, Javacard 2.1 adds linking (makesolo) and applet loading to the
spec, so that any sdk will work with any card.  In practice I don't think
we're quite there yet.  And I don't know of a complete linux solution yet.

"Which is best" is somewhat subjective.  Cyberflex has problems, but it was
the first, you can get it today, and it does work.  When I order Cyberflex
cards or sdks from the web site they arrive the next day.  I haven't had as
much luck with the others.