Naomaru Itoi wrote:

> Hi, Danny,
>
> I tried out your mksolo on Linux ... works great with Cyberflex
> Access.  Thanks!
> (I think you should mention that you need -g with javac, though.)
>
> Now the problem is loading the created .bin file to Cyberflex Access.
> XCard-1.0 which you sent to us does not to seem to work with Towitoko
> reader nor Cyberflex Access.  Therefore, I would like to implement the
> applet loader on our text-based smartcard interface (probably on top
> of pcsc-lite so that it will be reader independent).

That's correct.  XCard-1.x supports only Open16K and Reflex-60 card reader.  You need
to use the appropriate APDU's to download applet for Access (and you need to sign it
if you have crypto version of the Access card).  The best example is found in the
testapp.c program (found in the driver
section).  There is a bug in cyberflexlinux-1.1 (which is fixed in 1.2 but I don't
know where to get it myself :-) so testapp.c is a better reference.

> I want to know how to compute applet's signature which is sent along
> with the "manage program - validate" APDU (00 0a 0a 00 08 ...).  Is
> this SHA1 hash of the whole program file encrypted with the signature
> key or something?

I'm not sure of the algo used.  You should bring this up at www.cyberflex.slb.com at
the discusson forum for Access.

Danny
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Product Manager, Smart Cards, Schlumberger APC
TEL/FAX: +1 512-331-3727         8311 N RR 620, Austin, TX 78726  U.S.A.