Hello together at [EMAIL PROTECTED],

are there any linux drivers for the Schlumberger Reflex 20 Reader -
these PCMCIA-based CardReaders???
I want to write some driver if there isn't one out there ASAP!

I can't mail to David Corcoran 'cause his mail address seems to be
obsolete???

Can somebody help me with this the support of this reader?
I don't know, which interface (serial, usb, ide) this reader has and
how I get along with this PCMCIA-Cardmgr?
I got a manufacturer ID (manid) of 0xffff 0x0001?
This is a default one!?

CC please to [EMAIL PROTECTED]!!!

Thanx for your support.
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]