Hi David,

> In OS X you can start pcscd from startup in /System/Library/StartupItems
> by creating a folder called SmartcardServices and adding the file in the
> docs directory (plist/SmartcardServices file).

Great, thanks!

> Currently none of the 3 readers mentioned below have drivers.  The SLB
> Reflex 64 WILL work if you have a serial port and a Mac serial conv cable.

So if I get one of these cheap USB to serial convertors the Reflex 64 should work?
Id also need things like smarttools etc on OS X though I guess..

> PCMCIA is not yet done and the iKey I believe might be in progress.

Cool! Well, I guess I'll wait for these. iKey would be coolest, but then Reflex 20
support would be great! Id lend a hand but I have to admit to struggling when a 'make'
doesn't go as expected so writing device drivers and so on is in another world...

Cheers,

Andrew
Andrew Back
Messaging & Directory Services Architect
Iomart
Tel: 0141 931 7046
http://www.iomart.com/