Hello,

I have some Problems to start the scmbug server. I am using scmbug 0.26.22 ,
Bugzilla 4.0.1 and SVN 1.6.15.  I installed the scmbug server and apply the
following patch:

-       scmbug-customization-0.26.22.patch from
http://www.mail-archive.com/scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net/msg02522.html
-       scmbug_bugzilla_use_lib_with_Factory.patch from
http://www.mail-archive.com/scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net/msg02666.html
-       scmbug_bugzilla_custom_status_workflow.patch from
http://www.mail-archive.com/scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net/msg02681.html

When I start the server I get the following errors:

Starting SCM to bug-tracking integration daemon: scmbug_daemon
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1206.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1207.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1208.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1217.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1221.
Using a hash as a reference is deprecated at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Process.pm line 1225.
.
.
But in activity.log I didn´t get any error:
Scmbug WARN> Daemon.pm:78:Scmbug::Daemon::Daemon::read_configuration - Read
configuration file '/etc/scmbug/daemon.conf'
Scmbug WARN> Daemon.pm:392:Scmbug::Daemon::Daemon::start_daemon_forked - Server
started on port '3872' (forked mode)

And if I want to install the glue I get the error: scmbug error 32: Unable to
connect to integration daemon at "My IP", port '3872'. Is the daemon running?

Can you please help me with the error. I have searched in the Internet but I
can´t find anything helpful

Best Regards,

Afi Ahoefa Amouzou
FTS TSP DCS R&D QA1