From: scmbug-users-boun...@lists.mkgnu.net
[mailto:scmbug-users-boun...@lists.mkgnu.net] On Behalf Of Thorsten Schöning
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 9:48 AM
To: scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net
Subject: Re: [scmbug-users] Bugzilla 4.0.1 Support Problems

Guten Tag Amouzou, Afi,
am Dienstag, 28. Juni 2011 um 18:09 schrieben Sie:

> I added the export PERL5LIB=/path/to/Bugzilla/lib to my scmbug start script.

I would have thought that this is unnecessary with the already
applied patch
http://www.mail-archive.com/scmbug-users@lists.mkgnu.net/msg02666.html

Scmbug ERROR>> Bugzilla.pm:549:Scmbug::Daemon::Bugzilla::bug_status_map -
Undefined subroutine &Scmbug::Daemon::Bugzilla::def_or called at
/usr/share/scmbug/lib/Scmbug/Daemon/Bugzilla.pm line 549.
[...]
> I think it can be also a configuration error because I new to
> scmbug, so I don´t know how to configurate it propaly. Can you
> please told me what I did wrong in my config files? The config file are
> attached.

This is no configuration error, I think your patches are missing
something or weren't applied properly. There surely is missing code
regarding bug_status_map.

Is it really necessary to run Bugzilla 4 instead of the supported 3.6?
Upgrades of Bugzilla re pretty easy and if you just want to start I
would suggest using Bugzilla 3.6, which is officially supported by
SCMBug and Bugzilla.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning
AM-SoFT IT-Systeme - Hameln | Potsdam | Leipzig

Telefon: Potsdam: 0331-743881-0
E-Mail:  tschoen...@am-soft.de
Web:     http://www.am-soft.de

AM-SoFT GmbH IT-Systeme, Konsumhof 1-5, 14482 Potsdam
Amtsgericht Potsdam HRB 21278 P, Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow