On 10.05.2013 11:15, Gour wrote:
On Thu, 09 May 2013 23:55:02 +0200
Dirk Bächle <tshor...@gmx.de> wrote:

that's okay...but to make me believe this as well, you (or someone
else) has to deliver actual results. ;)
[...]
Being a little lazy and more tight with the time atm, here I provide some
reference which does those things:

http://pedrokroger.net/2012/10/using-sphinx-to-write-books/

[...]

Then just try to convert a few SCons documents with it, and send us
some selected pages (not the whole document!) of output samples.
Please check Pandoc examples online - there are two involving Docbook under
the section: 9. DocBook XML

Sincerely,
Gour

Whatever action a great man performs, common men follow. And
whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.

http://www.atmarama.net  | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810

Which raises the question whether you selected this signature on purpose, or it's a pure coincidence. ;)