In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
David Kilpatrick  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Personally I reckon Burns wrote all that stuff about paidlin in the brook.

There are lots of WWW pages dealing with Burns and Auld Lang Syne. The
general consensus seems to be that, although it is difficult to be
sure, the Bard came up with the »We twa ...« verses and gave the rest,
which he found somewhere else, a fairly thorough going-over.

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Life teaches us that there's no correlation between simple questions and simple