[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Wayne, could you write out the whole song? Who is Dave Forrest? My mother was
> a Forrest and we're her little plantations. Of course in those days we wood
> always be in trouble with the copse. I'll get me coat...

I'll send this to you off-list.  I don't know who Dave Forrest is, other than
that he's a friend of Tom's.  I went looking for him once, but couldn't find
him what with all the trrees.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
> Is this the same Tom Smith who played mandola with Shegui?

This Tom Smith plays mandola, so they're bound to be the same person.  After
all, how many mandola-playing Tom Smiths can there be in the world?

I'm pretty sure Tom used to play with Craobh Rua.  I've mostly heard him
playing lately with Watkin Lees and Jim Byrne.

                                Wayne