From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: 08/10/04 05:37:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [scots-l] Robt. Petrie's 2nd collection ABCs complete

Hmm, doesn't look like my earlier message got through to the list so I'll
try again:

I've finally completed my abc transcription (melody line only) of Robert
Petrie's "A Second Collection of Strathspey Reels &c.", 1795, which I'll
send to anyone on the list who wants it. This one has 70 tunes, a number of
which have never been reprinted. -Steve
--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California