In a message dated 10/08/04 20:17:29 GMT Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Hmm, doesn't look like my earlier message got through to the list so
I'll
try again:

I've finally completed my abc transcription (melody line only) of Robert
Petrie's "A Second Collection of Strathspey Reels &c.", 1795, which I'll
send to anyone on the list who wants it.  This one has 70 tunes, a
number of
which have never been reprinted. -Steve
--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California

Steve - I have only just joined the list so I am unaware wether you have available Petrie's 1st collection as well.
I would very much like the 1st and 2nd collection if available (and for that matter anything else you might have!)

I am particularily looking for ABC's of  J. Scott Skinner

Please send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many Thanks
Bev Lawton