On Fri, Jul 18, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Lauri Leukkunen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> SB2 drives gcc so that it would find everything from the target rootfs (or
> buildroot, whatever you want to call it), so you need to copy the c-library
> + headers there.

Is there a particular place I need to copy to or anywhere inside the
rootfs is good ?

> There's the "rootstrap" from the Maemo SDK+ project.

Do you mean this:
http://repository.maemo.org/stable/4.1/armel/
?

> Git version is the best one to use at the moment, if there are issues with
> it, I'd be happy to hear about them. :)

Ok, i'll try it and tell you :)

One general question:
When I run 'sb2' I should get to something like a chroot jail on my
rootfs, right ?
Well, using the Ubuntu's sb2 package it worked really good, but after
some time (of initing new targets etc) it was broken - when I typed
'sb2' I just stayed on the same folder, and could still see the whole
fs of my host. Do you have an idea what might cause this problem ?

Thank you very much for the help !!
Sfora