Hi All,

I have been trying to follow this tutorial, to use the scratchbox:

http://www.scratchbox.org/documentation/user/scratchbox-1.0/html/install
doc.html

But I can't find the toolchain scratchbox-toolchain-arm-gcc3.3-glibc2.3

I have looked everywhere but I just can't seem to locate it.

Does anyone know where I can get it from?

I tried using the other one that is in the repository that supports
:uclib

But when I try to build the hello-world app I get the following error:

checking whether the C compiler works... configure: error: cannot run C
compiled programs.

If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.

The correct toolchain will fix this, right?

Thanks,

Sean