Hey,

Thanks for the reply. And thank you too Murray.
My problem with the apt-get was that I hadn't set the $ftp_proxy env
variable. Now it works - somewhat.

But when I run "apt-get update" I am experiencing the following:

Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.debian.org etch Release: Couldn't access
keyring: 'No such file or directory'

When I do an apt-get install libgtk2.0-dev I am getting the following
error, any ideas:

Unpacking libc6 (from .../libc6_2.3.6.ds1-13etch9_arm.deb) ...
Matching libraries: /targets/ARM/lib/libc.so.6

Another copy of the C library was found via LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
It is not safe to upgrade the C library in this situation;
please remove the directory from LD_LIBRARY_PATH and try again.
dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/libc6_2.3.6.ds1-13etch9_arm.deb (--unpack):
 subprocess pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libc6_2.3.6.ds1-13etch9_arm.deb
E: Sub-process /scratchbox/devkits/debian-etch/bin/dpkg returned an
error code (1)