Hi all,

I am trying to set up the Sbrsh for my target device from within the
Scratchbox environment.
So I have the sbrsh running on my target with user: username:HostIP
I added the NFS filesystems of the Target and the Home of the scratch
user to the /etc/exports file and restarted the nfs-kernel
Now when I select to use the Sbrsh instead of the QEMU for my target
within the Scratchbox and follow the setup steps - upon entering the
HOSTNAME of the target device - i.e. it's IP ADDRESS - I get the
following error message:

<-3 'Temporary failure in name resolution')

Does anyone have any idea what I am missing?

Thanks,
Sean.