Hi Jussi,

Thank you very much for the information on this.

In the wiki page (http://scratchbox.org/wiki/Apophis-r4), it mentions the
problem with mmap_min_addr. I am trying to cross compile a Qt based program
to an ARM target. I am using Unbuntu 9.10, Scratchbox2 2.0 and qemu-0.12.3.
But I always get the following error with qmake.

$ sb2 -eR qmake
mmap: No such device or address

I did what's mentioned in the wiki page,

vm.mmap_min_addr = 4096
vm.vdso_enabled = 0

But the problem remains.

I would really appreciate if you could provide some help on this problem.

Bin