Thank you very much for the reply, Mika. (Finally someone replied :))

The reason I used "sb2 -eR ......" was because I started with a minimum root
file system and used apt-get to install libqt4-dev and other libraries.

"sb2 qmake" seems doing the trick. I guess "-eR" is needed when installing
pre-built packages. And it is not needed when just doing cross-compilation.
Is this correct understanding?

Thank you again.

Bin