Hi,

I have a Perl module, which uses Perl internals and doesn't use them right on
big-endian platforms (see
http://analysis.cpantesters.org/reports_by_field?distv=Regexp-
Compare-0.12;field=conf%3Abyteorder for details). Since I don't have big-endian
hardware, I'd like to debug the problem under a simulator, and scratchbox
seems like it should be able to do it - almost... I tried ARM emulation for
Maemo (which I had lying around from a previous project), only to find out that
the L in FREMANTLE_ARMEL apparently stands for little endian :-) (and, on a
more positive note, that the emulation can compile perl, at least 5.8, which
should be enough)... So, what is the best (simplest to install, most stable)
scratchbox toolchain for a big-endian platform?

        Bye
                Vasek
--
http://www.mangrove.cz/